Are you a Storyline 360 developer? We might be looking for you!
Hi there! Nice to meet you! We’re a small training development company looking for a part-time, contract Storyline 360 developer to join our team. This is a temporary, part-time, remote contract role open to Canadian residents.
Are you the right Storyline 360 developer?
You might be the right person if you:
- Are in Canada and have your own subscription to Articulate 360 and other software/hardware to do your work.
- Have excellent written English skills including grammar and spelling.
- Know how to use Articulate Storyline’s basic and advanced features such as (but not only) triggers, slide masters, slide templates, theme fonts and colours.
- Can develop content quickly, accurately, and bug-free.
- Can follow an outline and convert instructor-led content to Storyline screens.
- Are open to feedback and having your work reviewed.
This particular project doesn’t require an instructional designer but experience as an ID is a plus. Perhaps you’re a Storyline developer looking to gain experience? To be successful we’d expect that you can take direction but also work independently after that to interpret content and work from the outline – no storyboards.
So what’s this all about?
We’re working with a non-profit client who has classroom content in complex, legal language. We’re moving that content to online learning modules (15 in total) as efficiently as we can. This isn’t a time for fancy design or lots of complex animations or triggers. It’s just basic Storyline stuff. We need someone to take the module outline and instructor guide and quickly turn it into eLearning modules in Storyline.
We’ve already been working with this client for over two years. We’ve got the process and desired outcomes down with the client. We just need more person-power to get these modules across the finish line. This opportunity is perfect for someone who’s efficient yet detail oriented – someone who knows Storyline but isn’t looking to show off advanced design skills.
Is this you? Are you a Storyline 360 developer? We’d love to chat! Fill out the Google form here (all of the fields are required) and we’ll take a look*.
Want to learn more about us before you commit? No problem! Check out our About Us page for some more info.
*We’re extremely busy engaging with our clients so only those selected for a chat will be contacted.